Monday, January 18, 2010

WHAT IS LOVE????



Yet another day and I wanted to do somethin interesting to make the day more lively. So I sent an email to my friend sitting in India working in the back office of an IT company..his hours in India clash with ours here..so we enjoy long conversations....I know he cant afford to say goodnite till the time I get off work coz we have the same hours...feel like sayin..GOTCHA..hehe....
SO we always try to start a new topic to talk abt or look for somethin interesting to do online like laying the stakes of bets we would make in the near future when I got home...aint we great?? rhetorical question....coz we are!!! 
I guess he was havin a boring day at work so we decided to try and write down our thoughts on a topic...I gave him the honor of choosing one word..and like any other silly guy he chose the word "LOVE" sighh....boiiess...sometimes they beat us gurls in silliness...
Unfortunately, for him, I had a full para that popped up in my mind of what I think of love...so here goes...






Love... It melts you like the snow in sun shine,
Love... Its truly felt in your heart and mine.
Love... Its just a feeling-dont succumb it-let it grow,
Love... Its divine-why hide it when we can show??
Love... It brings back life to the dull boring days,
Love... It speaks for you when there is nothing more left to say. .
Love... It makes u wicked-a naughty thought comes to mind.
Love... It makes you forget all that you have left behind.
Love... It makes you stronger  with every passing moment.
Love... Its strengthens all emotions, we are humans  you know it.    
Love... Its a sensation that cant be defined in one line 
Love.. Its all complicated but it can be yours and mine.

Miser that he is with words this is all that he came up with: 


Love……I know it is magical and makes you shine,

Love……but I could never understand it, and it could never be mine….

To this the only response I could come up with was:


Love..its not meant to be understood...

Love...it will happen..just give it some time....

Its late at night I have no more energy left to make corrections to the lines I wrote above..I just jotted them down as they kept bothering my petite brain....hope u like my thoughts and pls feel free to share urs with me as well...I would love to know what think of love...








2 comments:

  1. I like your positivity, but am kinda in a cynical mood now, so my response is:

    Love fills colour in black and white lies,
    and with time it fades and dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love... People say that it is blind...
    Love... Still lovers walk together, none of them is left behind...

    Love... It has its roots in trust,
    Love... This feeling is the purest, unlike lust...

    Love... It is on the earth, it is in the air,
    Love... It is in my heart, it is everywhere... :D

    ReplyDelete