Sunday, December 13, 2009

ITS COLD


As I step out the door, my mouth I seal, 
My steps are smaller. nothing in sight to appeal. 
I feel not elated from dusk to dawn, 
I am but cold inside out. 


No feelings inside, just tears that fall, 
A smile I wear, just another sensation.
My nose is pink that I hide from all. 
I have gone numb, no more anticipations. 


The coffee is still warm, 
The fire is still burning. 
On my blanket I lay  wrapped, 
Not  a thing around I am yearning. 


I stare at the ice melted on the floor, 
I see the same person but those eyes I dont know. 
The pictures on the wall I see nomore, 
Who really knows what lies behind closed doors.


The times are hard, one has to be bold, 
Smile and go on, a rule of the world. 
When the sun us up, and everyone is around. 
Its my smile you see, but I am still cold. 



No comments:

Post a Comment