Friday, December 11, 2009

TESTIMONY

I was just a little boy,
An orphan for a five year old.
You believed I was a little spoilt,
Who never did what he was told.


My mind was but in a turmoil.
I was too young, I did not know.


I stepped into school,
my life was bounded by their rules.
You believed I got into fights,
with boys who beat me and swore.


Deeply hurt I cried myself to sleep at night,
my anger I could not control.


I grew up alone, with not a single soul,
the correct path of life, I was never showed.
You believed I liked noone to be around.
you know not how I pretended to be bold. 


You know not the feeling of living in darkness, 
the feeling of lonliness, to hear your own heart pound. 


The pressure still building I could take it nomore, 
I tried to fight hunger, in your ruthless world. 
You believed I was lazy, while I tried to be decent,
looking for work, I couldnt remain afloat.


You, the people made me this deliquent,
Standing here facing you in a juvenile court.



No comments:

Post a Comment