Thursday, November 5, 2009

SILENCE



Silence, a single word with no words at all,
Silence, a light heart beat waiting for your call.

Silence, a submission of love to someone very dear,
Silence, an acceptance of love, a sign quite clear.

Silence, to do all our talks.
Silence, the best thing when we are out on a walk.
 

Silence, an excitement when you drank your beer.
Silence, a warmth I felt when you were near.

Silence, a peace when you held me tight.
Silence, an assurity when you kissed me goodnight.

Silence, a guilt when you didn't love me anymore,
Silence, a rage when I had to show you that door.

Silence, a storm when things were falling apart.
Silence, a pain I had to lock up in my heart.

Silence, a tear falling in time.
Silence, a mistake of calling you mine.

Silence, a single word with no words at all.
Silence, a stop of that heart beat that waited for your call.







3 comments: