Thursday, November 5, 2009

WHO SAYS U CANT WRITE NOTHIN??

I know I am not as talented as many out there who may read my writings and find them cliche, sad, common, etc etc..in case u wanna add more words to it, but hey as long as the lines make sense and you get what one is trying to say to you..well there u go..thats a piece of work...hehe.The funny thing is that all the ones I am sharing were either written by me during our meetings at work( they feel like epics) or whn I used to sit up on the terrace boundary wall trying to study up there (with neighbours playing cricket, the vendors pass u by calling out the names of all those veggies like gobhi which should be kept away from your kitchen, how can u concentrate on those scriblings on the book??).....Hope they make sense...ALL THE BEST!!! hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment