Sunday, November 8, 2009

Silver Lining




SILVER LINING


When you want to create your own dream,
Each part, a droplet making a stream.
Hurdles will come my friend, don't go whining,
Go on!make them true, there is a silver lining!!


When life becomes hard and dreams very few,
When there is coldness around and no warmth with you.
Remember my friend, these days will pass by,
There is always a Silver Lining, for both you and I..


When life had been happy, till it began falling apart,
When difference led to circumstances that made him depart.
Wipe those tears my friend, he will be back soon,
Look up at the Silver Lining , that shines beyond the moon.


Life is never easy, believe me its true,
You have to be strong, you have to make it through.
With happiness my friend, sadness will always be.
Believe in the Silver Lining, out there for you and me.


-Apexa


No comments:

Post a Comment