Tuesday, November 10, 2009

YOU MEAN A LOT MORE




U MEAN A LOT MORE


When I sit and think of you, 
your worth to me means a lot more. 
You mean a lot to me my love, 
than what life means to the dying. 
and what happiness means to the crying. 


You mean a lot more, 
than what a single drop of water, 
Means to a fish on land. 
What one touch of your hand, 
means to my lonely hand. 


I am not a poet, 
I know I am not one. 
Yet you linger in my thoughts and mind, 
like a sweet melody, 
that whispers in the ears of the blind. 


It brings a smile to me,
You know that it does. 
Then why did you leave me behind, 
Drowning in my tears of blood?


I know I am late, 
I know its true. 
Yet I want you to know that
Every breathe that I take 
is incomplete without you. 


I am standing on the bridge now, 
I can see my boat pass me by. 
I've left my home and all that I treasured, 
I am far away from you to hear me cry. 
Doesn't all this to you my love show, 
that you mean a lot more.....


No comments:

Post a Comment