Sunday, November 8, 2009

YOU ARE THE WORLD TO ME






When the world outside surrounds me,
When my heart searches for a place to flee.
These eyes seek none but you,
You are the world to me its true.


You are the world to me my love,
A world that centres my dreams,
A world I hate to share,
A world i will always want to take care.


They tell me its no longer there,
I know its never been fair,
But deep down inside me somewhere,
I know my heart is where you are there.


I doesn't matter what you feel ,
Your no is your love for me,
A melody, a whisper, a sensation
Your words in my heart I seal.


I wish you had never left me,
One day you'll return you'll see,
Standing with arms wide open,
Waiting for you I will always be.


I was never good with words,
I am not good with actions too.
All I want you to know is that,
My WHOLE world is around only you.


-Apexa



No comments:

Post a Comment