Sunday, November 8, 2009

This one I wrote tonight







A NIGHT WITH MY HEART ALONE



The day has ended and soon comes nightfall,
No shoulder to lean on, nobody I can call.
Its but darkness I like. No moon to shine on, 
A night with my heart alone, no body no soul. 


It is not something I will share ever,
It is not something I will weep over. 
It is something I will cherish forever, 
It is something I will forget never. 


Life has brought me to such a crossroad, 
Should I take the one you chose or the one that He showed?
Life has brought me to such a confluence, 
Should I listen to all or the ones who have more experience?


What is right what is wrong  I no longer know. 
Should I just wait or should I let it all go?
Why do such moments come in life, 
When there is no answer to my what or who or when and why?




I have gone over every moment-everything that I have seen, 
I have gone over every phase-the good and bad that I have been, 
Finally my mind cant take it  no more, 
A night with my heart alone, no body no soul.



No comments:

Post a Comment